|Back to Back Issues Page|
** jugglenow News! **, Issue #004 -- A Big Welcome
October 07, 2002
October 7, 2002
Welcome to the latest edition of Your Juggling newsletter!
Note: For all links within the newsletter, you need to be connected to the internet.
** jugglenow News! **** jugglenow News! ** is dedicated:
-- To help bring Jugglers together on the Web (Stories, Events, Articles, etc.)
-- To bring you money-saving offers on Juggling equipment and related items
-- To offer help in building/expanding your own site.
Tell your Friends to join us. For Jugglers and Jugglers-To-Be, Everyone welcome!
1. A New Look! for ** jugglenow News! **
2. Latest WINNER
3. Juggling Poem
4. New StoreFront and New Products
5. This Month's SALE for You!
7. Coming This Fall...
1. A New Look!It's been a while this time since some of you have received our newsletter! Why? We've been adding New Products. We've opened a New Store Front. (More on those later) AND! We have a Brand New Look for ** jugglenow News! **!
** jugglenow News! ** is now published in HTML, nicer to look at, we hope, and easier to read! (And for those of you who cannot receive email in HTML, you should automatically receive the newsletter in plain text.)
This of course, is thanks to the New additions to SiteBuildIt! from SiteSell! (This is what we at jugglenow.com have used to build and grow our web site.)
(If you don't know already) Site Build It! is the unique
all-in-one Web hosting system of tools that makes
it quick and easy for anyone (from savvy pro to complete
newbie) to build a professional, popular, and
profitable Web site. (If you're interested, there's
a little more on this at the end of the newsletter.) If you want
to check it out now...
Go to SiteBuildIt!
2. Our Latest WinnerOur latest winner of a Free Set of Our Handmade Juggling Balls is Mike, from Alaska! He was the latest "50th person" to sign up for ** jugglenow News! **!
Mike says "I'm from Anchorage, Alaska. I like juggling because it keeps me feeling young. I saw Josh Casey at the Alaska State Fair and was really inspired to try other tricks other than just 3 balls. I have hopes of juggling 5 balls or more some day. Thanks for the news letter."
Mike, Good luck! and enjoy the Balls... Let us know how it's going with 5!
Be sure to tell your friends to sign up for our newsletter too! The next "50th sign-up" is coming Soon! Send them to our Newsletter SignUp Page at http://www.jugglenow.com/subscribe.html
3. A Juggling PoemWe've had requests for our previously published Juggling Poem, so here it is again.
Learning To Juggle
The balls are rising
The harder I try
The balls all seem
Then suddenly it happens,
The rising and falling,
It's holding on,
The panic is gone,
I'm no longer controlling,
It feels so good,
- Jim Nelson
4. New StoreFront and New Products
Along with the new look for our new StoreFront at http://stores.yahoo.com/jugglenow, we have added a lot of new products since some of you have visited.
Several styles of Diabolos (from $14.50 each). A very nice LightUp Diabolo. And more...
Other balls (including some nice lacrosse balls in 5 different colors,) a lot a juggling-related books and videos, devil sticks and more. Please visit again soon - AND of course, if there is anything you DON'T see there that you want, let us know! We'll do our best to help.
If you have been waiting to order, look at the special sale below only for our subscribers.
5. This Month's SaleAs usual, we are offering a special on one or more of our products for our subscribers. Actually, this month is a special on EVERYTHING!
Only till October 25! Take 10% Off your entire purchase! Don't let the date go by, you must order by midnight Oct. 25. To receive your discount, just enter this code at checkout: JUGNOW102. 10% will automatically be taken off your whole order.
Visit our Store now by clicking here.
6. YOU tell US what's on sale!For the next newsletter, YOU can tell US what you would like to have on sale for the next newsletter! Just email one or two suggestions of what you would like us to put on sale. No promises, but we'll look at the suggestions, and pick one of YOUR ideas.
Have you been wanting some Clubs? Books? A Diabolo? The most popular seller this past month has been our basic Diabolo. But what would you like? Be creative with your suggestions if you want.
We do try to have the best prices already on great Juggling Equipment, so we may not be able to accommodate everything, but we'll do our best.
7. Coming this Fall...Some exciting new products are on their way. As a subscriber to ** jugglenow News! **, you'll be among the first to know. But, as a preview, one of the most exciting new products will be a line of truly incredible Light Up Clubs and Balls, some are even programmable!!!
Also coming are Giveaways - Free with orders. Some great products from
our CafePress store - T-shirts, Mugs, Mousepads, and a whole lot more.
A reminder...As mentioned above, our site is hosted with Site Build It! If any of you are interested in building your own site, or expanding an existing one, this company is certainly worth looking into. I'd personally be glad to answer any question about my experience with them.
Just write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few Quick Ending NotesIs anyone interested in a jugglenow Subscribers Only juggling equipment AUCTION? An arranged date would let you know when the auction is. It'd be a great way to get some good deals on juggling and related equipment (and a LOT fewer bidders than ebay!) But, to do this, I would like to get a rough idea of how many people might be interested. Email me at email@example.com
I've mentioned this one before: If anyone is interested in linking to jugglenow's Store, we are setting up an "affiliate program" where you could earn a percentage of all sales that come from your site! If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
That's all for now...
Visit us at http://www.jugglenow.com
Our storefront is at http://stores.yahoo.com/jugglenow/
And,, don't forget to Use your special 10% Off code - JUGNOW102 - by Oct. 25!
Copyright jugglenow.com, 2002
|Back to Back Issues Page|